Saturday, September 5, 2009

Falafel Spam Plea Non-Sequitur



Here writes Lady Amanda Williams suffering from canceruous ailment.I have a proposal of Five Million Great Britis Pounds which i want you to use to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as i have no childand my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons,i do want the money to be misused.Kindly contact me via my personal email for further enquiry. email address: am.williams05@gmail.com

(Falafel much like this one will be available tomorrow, Sunday 9/6/9, at the Randolph Vermont New World Festival, an all-day, all-weather festival of Celtic and French Canadian music and dance performed on five stages simultaneously. Falafel proceeds benefit my kids' school scholarship fund. Come early, eat up.)

No comments: