Thursday, April 30, 2009

Speech Recognition FreeForAll

here we go.

The problem with using speech recognition software is that you have to have something to say. And have to deal to speak faster than you can type really what you have to deal to do is think of faster than you can speak to is really what it comes down to it a bigger problem for some of us anyway.

But this is the first time that I've ever used speech recognition software and aren't you lucky to be my teeny big audience. not quote teeny big unquote audience. What I said was, teeny page, no, teeny big egg pig Jeannie Ginny Paek Gainey Junie Gainey Kinney Paik take Paek guinea pig has just said that guinea pig. Now it seems to know when I say guinea pig. It learned.

So here I am its 5:18 PM on a Thursday afternoon in Burlington Vermont. I'm in my office looking out the window at the clouds coming in. And I need to go home soon. Fact I need to stop and Montpelier and pick up some pizza at a video store of all places.

I think what we are finding is I have the most me and during--no not the most meandering -- I have the most slow-moving and uninteresting stream of consciousness in the northern hemisphere.

So much for the first test of voice recognition software. Thank you for sharing this delightful experience with me. You people are beautiful.! Ciao.( wow, it even recognizes Italian, when I want to throw a little colloquial Italian into the mix)

No comments: