Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Dilemma of Fay-Quaintances

Here's a dilemma.

The homeschooling children started school last week, an event that, momentous as it is has, I think, been a good thing overall, so far, as far as I know, to the extent that I--

--And I know it's been a bit of a roller coaster for Lauren this week, and I think she's feeling okay about it, at least over the last couple of days, but though I have sensed her feelings as they happened, I know that she has been making notations about this period on her Facebook page, and I wonder sometimes what she is saying. She tells me that a lot of her Facebook People are following along with interest, chiming in with comments of various kinds, etc etc.

And she taunts me, a little, and says I would know what she is thinking if I only joined Facebook. But I just--I don't know--I should join Facebook? Somehow it just feels like embracing the Dark Side. But Skywalker here is fighting it off, for now.

No comments: